Citat

Här får ni fråga, tipsa eller prata om det mesta.
<skalman>

Post by <skalman> »

"but I dont wanna be a pirate"

Jerry Seinfeld
Stacker:X2 4200+/DFI ultra-D/1024mb/37gb raptor/7800gt/1TB
Dissident

Post by Dissident »

"Nyår är ju bara två gånger om året" - någon på festen jag var på.
MooDHooDs

Post by MooDHooDs »

Dissident wrote:"Nyår är ju bara två gånger om året" - någon på festen jag var på.
men det är ju så?
Dyslexi
Kaleid999

Post by Kaleid999 »

Old saying:
Steal a little and you will go to jail,
Steal a lot and you will be a king.

I can't afford to hate people. I haven't got that kind of time.

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

"You'll find more hidious crime have been committed in the name of obidience than have been committed in the name of rebellion."

"All men having power ought to be mistrusted."

"If you can tell me what to think, then I can tell you where to go."
— Unknown

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

What religion a man shall have is a historical accident, quite as much as what language he shall speak.
- George Santayana

"If lighting is the anger of the Gods; the Gods are
mostly concerned with trees" Tao Tse

"Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll go to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity. But he loves you! ... And he needs money! He's all powerful, but he can't handle money!"
— George Carlin

"Dubbelmoral är bra, tappar man den ena har man den andra kvar."

Experience is a hard teacher, she gives the test first and the lesson afterwards.
Dissident

Post by Dissident »

Kaleid999 wrote:"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson
Du det där tvivlar jag starkt på.
Kaleid999

Post by Kaleid999 »

Personlig åsikt... ju mer jag läser historia desto mer är jag av den åsikten, religion är en människoskapelse.

Vi kör några fler religiösa citat.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.
-Thomas Jefferson

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin

"It is said that men may not be the dreams of the Gods, but rather that the Gods are the dreams of men." - Carl Sagan

People think that epilepsy is divine simply because they don't have any idea what causes epilepsy. But I believe that someday we will understand what causes epilepsy, and at that moment, we will cease to believe that it's divine. And so it is with everything in the universe.
--Hippocrates

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."
--H. L. Mencken

"In matters of science, the authority of thousands is not worth the humble reasoning of one single person."
- Galileo Galilei

When the white man came we had the land and they had the Bible. They taught us to pray with our eyes closed and when we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.
Jomo Kenyatta, Kenyan independence leader :D

"Lighthouses are more helpful than churches."
Benjamin Franklin

The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church.
Ferdinand Magellan

"One of the greatest gifts science has brought to the world is continuing elimination of the supernatural."
— James D. Watson, Nobel laureate, co-discoverer of the molecular structure of DNA

I think it is very good when people suffer. To me, that is like the kiss of Jesus -- Mother Theresa

Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed -- Martin Luther

If the bible had said that Jonah swallowed the whale, I would believe it.
-William Jennings Bryan

"Conservatives spend all their lives saying how govt doesn't work and once elected, prove it."

Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) was asked what he thought about the president:
"Well", he said "I really think he shatters the myth of the white supremacy once and for all". :D

Och så lite Bushisms:

I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.
– George W. Bush

"First of all, Pakistan is a sovereign nation," Bush said. "In order for us to send thousands of troops into a sovereign nation, we've got to be invited by the government of Pakistan.

"Did I learn anything in my first four years in office?
-no nothing comes to mind."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them."

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome." —Philadelphia, Dec. 12, 2005, on the reception of American forces in Iraq

"There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead."

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."

"It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." —George W. Bush, June 14, 2001. Speaking to Swedish PM Goran Persson, unaware that a live television camera was still rolling.
Dissident

Post by Dissident »

Kaleid999 wrote:Personlig åsikt... ju mer jag läser historia desto mer är jag av den åsikten, religion är en människoskapelse.
Att det är någons personliga åsikt tvivlar jag inte på, däremot att det är Jeffersons.
staretsen
Avstängd

Post by staretsen »

"In Soviet Russia, the Hitler heils you!" - Jag minns inte vem.
Life's a joke, yuk it up.
Dissident

Post by Dissident »

staretsen wrote:"In Soviet Russia, the Hitler heils you!" - Jag minns inte vem.
Yakov Smirnoff kanske?
staretsen
Avstängd

Post by staretsen »

Han uppfann väl bara konceptet?
Life's a joke, yuk it up.
Dissident

Post by Dissident »

staretsen wrote:Han uppfann väl bara konceptet?
Ja, jo.
lillis
Hedersbit

Post by lillis »

Ted Stevens wrote:Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got... an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday, I got it yesterday. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially. [...] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.
fireas

Post by fireas »

Livet är det som händer medan du gör upp andra planer///Lennon
Jag e jag och ingen annan!
Stiiig

Post by Stiiig »

Hmm.. detta flög ur mig på fyllan en gång:

" Den dagen jag slåss, Då slås jag inte föra att jag hatar den jag slår på. Utan för att jag älskar den personen som står bakom mig "
Inga kommentarer?
Allt-i-allo egen företagare med bred kompetens!
Tänker btw INTE byte ut min julavatar förens tidigast påsk 2019
Digbit

Post by Digbit »

"Nordberg måste ha en sådan kort klubba. Annars når han inte ner till isen med den..." :o
- Bo "Bulan" Berglund, TV4 under den tredje final matchen i hockey mellan Luleå och FBK.
"Tålamod är fiskarens bästa vän"

Antec P182 Gun Metal Black/C2D 6750 2,66GHz/Asus P5K iP35/Corsair620W/CorsairPC64002X1024MB/800Mhz/Asus GeForce8800 320Mb/Samsung S183A DVD/Samsung 320GB/Zalman CNPS9700/Vista Home Premium 32-bit
wille

Post by wille »

"Jag ville ju bara le mot livet, vara ärlig mot de jag älskar och dricka en kaffe då och då. Är det för mycket begärt?!"
"...det spelar ingen roll hur många gånger du lyckas få med "pseudo-" i svaret"
Vägen mot perfektion