idvd image till pc?

Avdelningen för programmering, nätverk samt alternativa OS.
Mitra

idvd image till pc?

Post by Mitra »

Hej, jag har tänkt överföra gamla familjer filmer under sommaren som kommer. mina föräldrar är borta hela sommaren så tänkte gör det som en liten present.. cirka 30 3h vhs band =(
Då tänkte jag dra in det på min mac och piffa till lite. Probsen är att jag inte har en dvd brännare på min mac, men har på våran pc.

Jag undrar därför om jag kan fixa till videon och göra dvd imagen i idvd och sedan överföra imagen till pc och bränna där. går det? och om det inte går finns det något annat program,(gratis, eller iaf 30 dag demo,shareware..behöver minst en månad) som jag sedan kan överföra och bränna med pc?

På pc:n har jag någon version av nero.. skulle tippa att det är v5.nånting eller kanske t.o.m v6.. Kan inte komma ihåg.
varför 100% när 60% duger mer än väl?
GuessWho

Post by GuessWho »

Har inte använt iDVD, men tänkte att det måste ju tusan gå... så jag lade 5-10 minuters googlande på det... Det mest intressanta jag hittade var detta:
Jeff's Mac Support Website - Mac Help - Convert and Burn wrote: CONVERT AND BURN MAC .DMG OR .IMG FILES TO .ISO WINDOWS PC-COMPATIBLE DISK IMAGES:

Question: I have a PC with a DVD burner, but I don't have a burner on my Mac (or the one on my PC is way faster, so I'd like to use it instead). Is there any way I could use the Disk Image file (.dmg or .img) created by iDVD to burn the DVD on my Windows PC instead?

Answer: (found here) You will have to convert the disk image file created by iDVD to the .iso image format (making it compatible with almost any PC disk burning application, such as Nero or Roxio). To do this, follow these steps:

1. Open Disk Utility (located in Applications>Utilities folder).
2. Drag your disk image into the left-hand pane (where all your drives are listed) of Disk Utility.
3. Click on the file you just dragged into Disk Utility (should appear in the left-hand column).
4. Click on the 'Images' menu, then choose 'Convert...'
5. When the 'Convert Image' dialog pops up, select 'DVD/CD Master' from the 'Image Format' pop-up menu.
6. Name your file, with '.cdr' at the end of the filename, then click 'Save.'
7. Disk Utility will convert the file to an ISO image. After this finishes, replace the 'cdr' at the end of the filename (in the Finder) to 'iso'.
8. Now, the disk should be burnable on a Windows PC (simply copy the file to your PC by either copying it across a network or using some other means of transferring the data).

Note: This works burn any Mac .dmg or .img files on a PC.
Note 2: Another way to do this is to use the program ISOlator
Note 3: For those of you who may be command-line junkies, there's an alternative method (and another).
Mitra

Post by Mitra »

sweet thanks
Mitra

Post by Mitra »

ville bara se ifall någon av er vet om man kan hyra en analog-digital converterare... helst med mpeg x, hårdvaro stöd..

även om ni inte är säkra på var man kan hyra en sådan,, vad skulle ni chansa på att det skulle kosta att hyra den i en månad?